Sunday, April 27, 2008

The rest of my Final


True Friends
Originally uploaded by Kyle Ford
--->
True Friends stab you in the front.... I'm making that face because he is kinda really stabbing me haha.

I saw you killing Aristotle..

I saw you killing Aristotle, but I know it's all part of the plan. I tried this in the day but it really didn't work out too well.... I like this one alot better.

Digging My Own Grave

I'm digging my own grave.... Some people saw this as suicidal... people this is about self destruction.....

I love this city enough I'll set it Ablaze

I love this city enough that I'll set it ablaze... I really like how this turned out...

Baby you can't dance if...

Baby you can't dance if theres no floor....

True Friends Stab you in the Front

The B&W version that goes with the set.... It's actually the only one that I preferred in color.... I have found a new liking for black and white with this set....

No comments: