Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lund Pioneer Days


Lightning
Originally uploaded by Kyle Ford
On July 24th is the Lund Pioneer Days celebration, which includes a roping, rodeo, parade... the works.. I always attend and take some fireworks photos which are to follow, but after words we went for a drive and it started storming pretty good. I was getting pretty ancy in my seat when Katie suggested that we pull over and watch the lightening show. I agreed and found a tripod for a spotting scope and used that because I forgot the camera attachment for mine at home. I was very fortunate to get the shots I did, we stopped at the tail end of the storm, but I was like a kid in a candy store...

Lightning

Lightning

Pioneer Days 08'
I like this one because I can see the park lit up.

Pioneer Days 08'

No comments: